Heidi Stone Lifrage
Although a native of Atlanta, Georgia , I have lived the majority of my life in South Carolina and Florida. In 1997, I moved to Sofia Bulgaria where I took my first art class. I was hooked. Twenty years and three children later, I still love to paint.
I specialize in oils but also enjoy acrylic. Children are among my favorite subjects to paint. Initially, I illustrated my two sons. Then when my daughter arrived, I included her in my works. As my family grows , my love and interest in paintings continues to grow. My works have expanded to include commissioned pieces for other families and I continue diversifying the scope of my paintings to keep my interests fresh such as landscapes and architecture.
Bright colors, thick and layered paints are central to my work. Influenced by the works of Susie Pryor (bold passion and reflection) and Carolyn Anderson (yin and yang , light and dark, warm and cool), I am inspired to experiment sweeping from abstract to realism. Painting is a ever ending journey that never ends . And I love to travel.
Facebook Heidi Stone Lifrage Original Art
- National finalist for Florida Tomato Council
- Published in the International Contemporary Masters Art Chronicle
- Selected to participate in the Maitland Art Center pArticipation Fundraiser
- Selected to participate in the Crealde School of Art art show
- Participant in the Country Club Of Orlando Art Show
- 2020 Winter Park Autumn Art Festival poster winner